The decision to pursue Global Professional in Human Resources, or GPHR certification will significantly enhance your resume and qualifications if you are pursuing a position pertaining to any number of global issues related to Human Resources. From, techniques of localization of HR policies versus globalization, to balancing workers’ rights, and well-being with the companies efficiency and competitive edge, the GPHR exam covers all Global HR grounds. If global Human Resources is your specialty, then pursuing GPHR certification is a worthy choice.
- Have cross-border HR responsibilities (more than one country).
- Understands the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Establishes HR policies and initiatives that support the organization’s global growth and reputation as an employer.
- Designs organizational structures, programs and processes to achieve worldwide business needs.
- Develops implements and evaluates programs, processes and tools to ensure that they align with competitive practice, the organization’s objectives and legal requirements.
- Oversees practices that ensure favorable employment conditions balancing employer needs with employee rights and needs.
- Has core knowledge of the organization’s international HR activities.
- HR Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Recruitment Manager
- Training Coordinator
- Other HR Professionals
Before you begin your journey to become a GPHR, you have to meet certain requirements. Not just anyone can become a GPHR.
Why? Because GPHR candidates validates the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global Marketplace. And so to qualify to take the exam you need one of the below:
A minimum of 2 years of global experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree or higher,
—————— OR ——————
A minimum of 3 years of experience (with 2 of the 3 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree,
—————— OR ——————
A minimum of 4 years of experience (with 2 of the 4 being global HR experience) in a professional-level HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree
Course Fee - Contact our respective Branch Consultants
- 50 Hours of Training
- Complete GPHR Course Materials
- GPHR Flash Cards & Soft Copies
- GPHR Test Preparation online Access
- Module wise Q&A Session
- Module wise Examination Simulation
Value Added Benefits
- Assistance for Application Process
- Course Completion Certificate
- Free Retrain for No-Pass Students
- Flexible Timings / Evening Sessions
- Industry Experienced, Certified Experts as Faculties
- Best institute for HR Professional Courses
- Leading and Professional Training Center in Qatar, Kuwait, Chennai & Mumbai
- Computer-based Testing (CBT)
- 165 multiple-choice questions (140 scored, 25 pre-test)
- 3 hours in length
Passing Score 500 and highest possible score 700
Exam & Membership Charges
- SHRM Association Membership: US $ 185
- Exam Fee US$ 475
Course OutlineRegister with Confidence to Achieve Success on 1st Attempt
- Strategic HR Management (25%)
- Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility (21%)
- Global Compensation and Benefits (17%)
- Talent and Organizational Development (22%)
- Workforce Relations and Risk Management (15%)