Greetings from Green International, Qatar
This Course is prepared for helping the entry level (Basic) & Experienced Engineers (Advanced Level) in the field of Air Conditioning Systems. This Course fills the gap between the Theoretical Study & Real-time practical design of HVAC systems
HVAC Design course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples, questions and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points.
Students will also be given quizzes at the end of each chapter to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions of MMUP chemical engineering questions to take home and prepare for the exam. The sessions will be MCQ oriented to make the engineers familiar with the patterns and gain speed and accuracy in tackling the MCQ type of questions.
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, installation or inspection of HVAC Projects including users, manufacturers, maintenance companies, construction companies, MEP Contractors, inspection agencies and other organizations involved with the design, and repair of HVAC System / Plants.
Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering B.Tech / BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Master in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
HVAC Design Course Fee - Contact our respective Branch Consultants
- 30 Hours of Interactive Class room Training / Virtual Training
- Our Faculties have more 25 years of industrial experience in HVAC systems Design
- Study Materials
- Power point presentations
- The Courses are designed and customized for Projects in Middle East.
Value Added Benefits
- Flexible Timings / Evening Sessions
- Industry Experienced, Certified Experts as Faculties
- Best institute for UPDA/MMUP Engineers Exam Training
- Leading and Professional Training Center in Qatar, Kuwait, Chennai & Mumbai
Course OutlineRegister with Confidence to Achieve Success on 1st Attempt
- Introduction for HVAC
- Psychometrics & HVAC cycle component
- Standards and Codes
- Heat load Calculation
- Understanding different HVAC system
- Ducting Design Method Considering Proper Friction and Balance Velocity
- Air Distribution method using Supply & Return Ceiling Diffuser, Linear Slot Diffuser, Linear Bar Grilles, Jet Diffuser, Register
- Use of Fire Damper, Volume Control Damper, Variable Air Volume in HVAC system
- Mechanical Ventilation Design System (Cfm sizing, Fans types, External Static pressure calculation, Fans selection, Ducts Sizing for fans).
- Smoke Ventilation system for Car Parking
- AHU, Heat Recovery System and Fan Static Calculation
- Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
- Chilled Water Basics (Chilled Water Design Steps, Chilled Water Components Selection, Chilled Water Pipes Sizing, Pump Head & NPSH Calculations, Details)
- Selection of Equipment such as Centrifugal Chiller, Air Cooled Chiller, Cooling Tower, HVAC Pumps,
- Chilled Water & Condenser Water Plant Room Detail
- Working Principle of Centrifugal Chiller, Air Cooled Chiller & Cooling Tower
- Function of different types of Valves, Strainer, Suction Diffuser, and Multi-purpose Valve in HVAC System
- Reading Architectural Plans & prepare it for beginning HVAC design
- Introduction to HAP Program (HAP Systems, HAP files, HAP Reports, HAP Weather & Spaces data entry)
- AutoCAD commands needed for drawing
- Duct drawing by AutoCAD
- Project Work