A condensed QCDD Electrical Training course designed helps in QCDD Exam Preparation for Electrical Engineers to achieve easy learning of the Qatar Civil Defense rules and regulations and their practical applications in the field of MEP (Electrical) projects with additional knowledge of NFPA standards and international codes for approvals
This training will provide a golden opportunity to work towards obtaining your license from QCDD, Qatar, which will have high impact on your career. The training course designed to encompass Qatar civil defence exam for electrical engineers, Qatar civildefence exam questions, Qatar civil defence exam for engineers, Qatar civil defence exam procedure, How to apply civil defence exam in qatar, Civil defence license qatar, Qatar civil defence exam procedure, Civil defence license Qatar, Qatar civil defence exam for Electrical engineers.
Highlights of QCDD Electrical Training
- Training will be conducted by Industry Expert Professionals in MEP Systems as trainers
- Complete ppt course presentation of pdf materials ( soft copy ) for refreshing the fundamental Engineering concepts and NFPA Standards will be provided to training participants
- Complete set of QCDD Exam sample questions
- Guidance will be provided for QCDD application process and submission.
Who Should Attend QCDD Qatar Exam?
- Electrical Engineers with MME/UPDA License
- The Engineer in charge for the Supervision/Approval of Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of the Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting systems shall be registered with and on the approved list of Qatar Civil Defence
QCDD Exam Requirements | How to apply QCDD Exam in Qatar
- Electrical Engineers with MME UPDA License
- Company should have at least one QCD approved Engineer
- Application submission and results only through PRO of the company
- Time available for candidate after applying for exam is 5-10 days maximum
QCDD Exam for Electrical Engineers Preparation Course fees 1500 QAR
- 15 Hours of intensive QCDD Electrical Training by Industry Expert.
- Complete Set of Study Materials (soft copy).
- FRQ asked sample questions bank and Workouts.
- Complete set of QCDD Exam Sample Questions.
QCDD Exam Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern is 25 objective Questions and the duration is 1.5 Hours.
- Open Book Examination, Books will be provided by QCDD
- 70% Minimum Mark requirements for passing the exam.
Chennai : +91 84289 50588
Kuwait : +965 6077 4066
Register with Confidence to Achieve Success on 1st Attempt
OVERVIEW OF QCDD REGULATIONS
- Regulations Overview
- Applications of Regulations with examples
INTRODUCTION TO MEP SYSTEMS MONITORED AND CONTROLLED BY QCDD
- Life safety
- Fire fighting
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
NFPA STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO MEP SYSTEMS
- NFPA 25 – The standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 110 – The standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- NFPA 2001 – Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code
LIFE SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS AS PER NFPA 101, QCDD REGULATIONS
- Type of building
- Type of occupancy
- Number of floors and maximum habitable heights and floor areas
- Number of basements
- Escape routes, egress calculations
- Car parks
OVERVIEW OF QCDD INSPECTION DOCUMENTS
- Review of documents to be prepared prior to requesting QCD Inspection – Inspection to be attended by QCD approved Engineers (Contracting firm)
OVERVIEW OF QCDD DRAWINGS AND CALCULATIONS APPROVAL PROCESS
- Review of Process for uploading drawings and calculations for approval of QCDD
OVERVIEW OF QCDD INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
- Review of requirements during Inspections of QCDD