Construction Site Management & Supervision – Advanced Techniques l Engineering Skills Development Training
Greetings from Green International, Course Frequency: SUN-TUE-THU, 7.00-10.00pm ( Class Room/ Virtual Live Training) Site Management supervision techniques
Course Overview of Construction Site Management & Supervision – Advanced Techniques
Need & Benefit
Construction site management mainly involves the rational layout of site facilities, optimum usage of space, and dynamic management of plants. It directly influences security, machine running, material supply, and power distribution, as well as construction progress and cost. This program outlines how construction sites will be managed and supervised.
The construction sites have to be supervised daily by experienced and qualified construction engineers. The course is primarily aimed at people already working in a supervisory or management role within the construction industry. To achieve these qualifications, supervisors or managers have to provide satisfactory evidence of their management skills, as well as their technical knowledge and competence in the workplace and ability in supervising or managing a construction operation.
- The main objectives of this course are to enhance the participant’s knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to increase his value to his organization and enhance his career as a supervisor in engineering projects. Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Organize work operations and activities
- Organize resources for the work
- Monitor and supervise work operations and activities
- Maintain team and individual performance
- Build dependable working relationships
- Balance managerial skills with technical skills
- Increased skill sets in Site Management and Supervision
- Knowledge of Advanced Techniques of Site Management and Supervision
- Greater ability to lead successful construction sites
Who should Attend:
- Senior and junior engineers concerned with the electrical power system installation operation and management. In addition, the course will be valuable to senior technicians working in large industrial applications. The course targets also the high qualified technicians who are involved with the operation, control, and protection of electrical installations.
Course Outline of Construction Site Management & Supervision – Advanced Techniques
Green International is a Leading and Pioneer MMUP UPDA Exam Training Center in Qatar conducting MMUP Civil, MMUP Mechanical, MMUP Electrical, MMUP Architecture, MMUP Chemical, PMP Certification Training, UPDA Exam Syllabus / MMUP Exam Syllabus training. We are providing high-quality comprehensive exam-focused training and study materials and documents submission support for MMUP Exam in Qatar to achieving MME License in 1st attempt through our Mock Up exams and full-fledged intensive coaching.
- Leading and Pioneer #MMUP UPDA Exam Training Center Qatar
- #PMP TRAINING CENTER QATAR
- #PMP Exam preparation
- #Best Institute for PMP Certification Training
- 120+ Engineers per month availing our training services.
- 7000+ Engineers obtained our training services
- UPDA conducts exams 4 days/week, nearly 16 different sets of questions circulated on a Monthly Basis.
- UPDA conducts the same exam for 30+ different country Engineers, each country follows different textbooks and syllabus. Green international is providing a suitable platform for the preparation of the UPDA Exam for working professionals as it is not easy to get time for revising all engineering subjects individually.
- Green Intl classes would help individuals to focus on the fundamentals of Engineering and a few important areas, which increases the chances of clearing the exams
- Our Past training participants sharing their exam experiences and questions through our 100+ groups
- Those who are availing of our training will be able to learn updated course contents & latest FRQ asked questions in your live classroom training sessions.
- Green Intl training is the Best shortcut method and easiest way to achieve the MME License
- Providing UPDA EXAM SYLLABUS TRAINING and QCDD License training for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for those who have achieved MME License
Contact our Consultants
Visit our Electrical Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/updammupelectricalexam