pmp certification preparation, management courses in qatar pmp exam preparation pmp certification training project management courses in qatar pmp course in qatar
pmp exam preparation, best pmp training in qatar management courses in qatar project management courses in qatar
PMP Certification is globally recognized and demanded, the PMP certification demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, project management experience and project management skills to achieve Project Objectives and successful completion to increase their Organizational Value.
The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Over the last couple of decades, the PMP certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for PMP certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
Benefits of PMP Certification
PMP serves as an unprejudiced endorsement of your Project Management knowledge and professional experience at a global level. Its benefits include high market value, increased credibility and in many cases, a higher pay.
Project Management is all about the effective management of Project with a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of project and different types of change which will yield benefit to an organization in many ways.
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
- Gain a fresh perspective on your project, and how it fits with your business strategy.
- Prioritize your business resources and ensure their efficient use.
PMP Certification Preparation training can ensure that organizations of all sizes reap the benefits of a well-controlled, project based approach to business.
If you’re experienced in project management of real life projects, responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing the project activities with cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
Green Intl’s PMP Exam Preparation training is specially designed to suit :
Project Managers, Construction Managers,Senior Executives, Directors, Project Team Members, Project Engineers, Planning Engineers, Project coordinators, Design Engineers, Project Leaders, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Engineering professionals, Project sponsors, Business Executives, Functional Managers, IT Project Managers, and Bankers.
This PMP course in qatar is suitable for individuals and project team members interested in obtaining the Globally recognized PMP Certification.
This PMP Certification Preparation course is most beneficial for construction, Telecom, Oil & Gas, power, IT and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or The Global Equivalent)
7,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
Four-Year Degree | 4,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
If you don’t meet the above requirements for the PMP, then you shall consider the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification for entry level professionals in Project Management
- Introduction to PMP Certification Preparation
- PMP Exam Assessment Attributes
- Who’s PMI®?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- Process Steps to achieve PMP Certification
- Overview & Purpose of the PMBOK® Guide
- Foundational Elements
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Organizational Systems
- Definition of a project manager
- Project manager’s sphere of influence
- Project manager competences
- Performing integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Course Fee pmp exam preparation
PMP Course Fees 2000 QAR
- 40 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Complete Set of Study Materials
- Course completion certificate for 35 PDUs
Value Added Benefits management courses in qatar pmp certification training project management courses in qatar
- PMBOK® – 6th Edition
- Module wise Simulation Exercises
- Full Length PMP Exam Simulation Exercises
- Assistance for PMI Membership & PMP® Application Process
- Flexible Timings/ Evening Sessions
- Industry Experienced, PMP®Certified Experts as Faculties
To know the current special offer and more information: http://greenintl.net/training_schedules.aspx
PMP Exam Fee
- PMI Member: US$ 405.00
- PMI Non-member: US$ 555.00
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
To learn more about the program, what are PDUs, how to earn and claim them, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to renew your certification, watch the CCR video. You can also refer the latest PMP Handbook found in PMI.org