pmp courses in qatar best institute for pmp certification, best institute for pmp certification pmp certification preparation, management courses in qatar pmp exam preparation pmp certification training project management courses in qatar pmp course in qatar best institute for pmp certification pmp exam preparation, best pmp training in qatar management courses in qatar project management courses in qatar
PMP Certification is globally recognized and demanded, the PMP certification demonstrates to employers, clients, and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, project management experience, and project management skills to achieve Project Objectives and successful completion to increase their Organizational Value.
The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Over the last couple of decades, the PMP certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for PMP-certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
Benefits of PMP Certification
PMP serves as an unprejudiced endorsement of your Project Management knowledge and professional experience at a global level. Its benefits include high market value, increased credibility, and in many cases, higher pay.
Project Management is all about the effective management of projects with a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of projects and different types of change which will yield benefit to an organization in many ways.
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
- Gain a fresh perspective on your project, and how it fits with your business strategy.
- Prioritize your business resources and ensure their efficient use.
PMP Certification Preparation training / Project management training for their employees can ensure that organizations of all sizes reap the benefits of a well-controlled, project-based approach to business.
best pmp training in qatar
If you’re experienced in project management of real-life projects, responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing the project activities with cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
Green Intl’s PMP Certification Exam Preparation training is specially designed to suit: proejct management training,
Project Managers, Construction Managers, Senior Executives, Directors, Project Team Members, Project Engineers, Planning Engineers, Project coordinators, Design Engineers, Project Leaders, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Engineering professionals, Project sponsors, Business Executives, Functional Managers, IT Project Managers, and Bankers.
This PMP course in Qatar is suitable for individuals and project team members interested in obtaining the Globally recognized PMP Certification.
This PMP Certification Preparation course is most beneficial for construction, Telecom, Oil & Gas, power, IT, and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
best pmp training in qatar
Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or The Global Equivalent)
7,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
Four-Year Degree | 4,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
If you don’t meet the above requirements for the PMP, then you shall consider the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification for entry level professionals in Project Management
- Introduction to PMP Certification Preparation from best institute for pmp certification
- PMP Exam Assessment Attributes
- Who’s PMI®?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- Process Steps to achieve PMP Certification
- Overview & Purpose of the PMBOK® Guide
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Organizational Systems
- Definition of a project manager
- Project manager competencies
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Identify Stakeholders pmp certification preparation
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- Close Project or Phase
- Determine criteria to successfully close the project or phase
- Validate readiness for transition (e.g., to operations team or next phase)
- Conclude activities to close out project or phase (e.g., final lessons learned,
retrospective, procurement, financials, resource
- Manage Conflict
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Build a team
- Empower the team members and stakeholders
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
- Plan and manage project compliance
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
- Support organizational change
retrospective, procurement, financials, resource
Course Fee PMP Exam Preparation
PMP Course Fee – Call our Consultants
- 45 Hours of PMP Exam Preparation Training
- Complete Set of Study Materials including PMP sample Questions sets
- Course completion certificate for 35 PDUs
- PMBOK® – 6th Edition & Latest Edition
- Module wise Simulation Exercises
- Full-Length PMP Exam Simulation Exercises
- Assistance for PMI Membership & PMP® Application Process
- Flexible Timings / Evening Sessions
- Industry Experienced, PMP®Certified Experts as Faculties
- Best institute for PMP Certification Training
- Leading and Professional Training Center in Qatar, Kuwait, Chennai & Mumbai
PMP Exam 2021 Exam Outline
EXAM CONTENT OUTLINE
The following table identifies the proportion of questions from each domain that will appear on the
Domain Percentage of Items on Test
I. People 42%
II. Process 50%
III. Business Environment 8%
DOMAINS, TASKS, AND ENABLERS
It focuses on three domains you need to gain a competitive edge and prove your work smarter:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
The exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200), but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank.
To see more details of PMI PMP Exam Latest Outline: https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/project-management-professional-exam-outline.pdf
What are the PMP Certification Exam fees in Doha?
|PMP® Certification Exam fee with PMI Membership||$405|
|PMP® Certification Exam fee without PMI Membership||$555|
|PMI® Membership fee||$139|
|PMI® Membership renewal fee||$129 per year|
|Re-examination fee for PMI® members||$275|
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle. pmp certification preparation
To learn more about the program, what are PDUs, how to earn and claim them, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to renew your certification, watch the CCR video. You can also refer to the latest PMP Handbook found in PMI.org >> https://www.pmi.org/certifications/maintain