primavera training in qatar
Primavera is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs and portfolios. In this 5 Day workshop, candidates will be able to implement what they learned in the primavera class with hands-on real-life projects. Participants will be able to create 2 projects starting from creating a WBS to updating the project. Attending this workshop following the primavera class will be the optimal solution to master this software.
Primavera provides executives with a real-time view of their organization’s project, program, and portfolio performance. It equips managers with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility to effectively and efficiently execute projects, and enables individuals across all levels of an organization to analyze, record, and communicate reliable information and make timely, informed decisions.
Primavera Training Features in Qatar:-
- Select the right strategic mix of projects
- Assure project, IT, and corporate governance
- Enhance processes and methods
- Improve project team collaboration
- Measure progress toward objectives
- Complete more projects successfully and with the intended payback.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- Civil Engineers
- Architects Engineers of all disciplines / Drafters / Designers
- Team Leaders / Members
- Project / Program Managers
- Foremen & Supervisors
- Other individuals whose responsibilities include supporting projects
Primavera P6 is incredible project management software. It allows you to easily plan, manage, monitor, and track your company’s projects, whether they are IT, Civil, Mechanical, or any other types of projects. Primavera P6 is meant for you by planners, planning engineers, schedulers and it is equally beneficial for managers, and any stakeholder involved in a project. Primavera P6 has benefited every industry from aerospace to manufacturing, electronics to IT, Telecom to Civil, and the list goes on.
Primavera P6 has been in use for decades. Its benefits to the organizations are many, including the following:
It reduces the risk of project slippage.
• It reduces the risk of project cost overrun.
• It helps you easily plan and manage your project activities.
• It helps you optimize your project plan, costs, and resource utilization.
• It gives you clear visibility of what is going on in the project.
• You can forecast costs, schedule.
• It gives you project schedule and cost variance information.
• You can keep track of project period performance and view past period performances.
• It enables organizations to standardize methods of planning their projects, generate reports, for better collaboration and communication.
• It helps you break down project activities for better understandability.
• You can plan and track budgets and actual costs of resources and other project expenses.
Primavera Training in Qatar is designed as engineering skills development training program which will help the construction industry personnel to enhance their practical knowledge and skills on Electrical Installation, inspection, and Testing.
- A full recap of primavera features and commands
- Exercising with 2 projects from real construction projects.
- Creating groups in which the candidates will brainstorm their ideas and experience.
- Reading the project documents such as BOQ, Drawings, etc.
- In each project, the participants will exercise the following steps if applicable:
- Starting a new project and project details.
- Entering activities and details.
- Formatting time scale.
- Formatting the layout – bars, and columns.
- Establishing relationships- different methods.
- Calendars-global, project, resource.
- Defining and assigning activity codes
- Defining and assigning WBS codes.
- Organizing activities.
- Defining and assigning resources.
- Resource codes.
- Project codes.
- Resource analysis.
- Resource usage profile.
- Resource usage spreadsheet.
- Resource curve.
- Activity types.
- Applying constraints.
- Activity duration types.
- Resource leveling.
- Network diagram.
- Trace logic.
- Project updating.
- Creating and assigning baselines.
- Update and restore.
- Different updating methods.
- Budget calculations.
- User-defined field.
- Global change.
- Export and import.
- Check-in and check out.
Primavera course in Qatar
Promotional Course Fees – QAR.1500
Includes: qcdd exam for Architects
- 30 Hours of Hands On Training with real life projects
- Complete Set of Study Materials Soft Copy
- Learning from Industry Experts in the field of Planning and Scheduling in Project Management
- Flexible Timings / Evening Sessions
- Leading & Professional Training Provider for QCDD Exam, MMUP UPDA Exam, PMP & other management certification programs over past 10 years in Qatar, Kuwait & India
Contact our Consultants :
Visit our Qatar MMUP Exam Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/updammupexampm