QCDD exam preparation mechanical
QCDD Exam Preparation Mechanical (15 Hours)
Greetings from Green International Leading & Pioneer Quality Training Provider for QCDD exam Preparation Mechanical Engineering Training.
The Engineer in charge for the Supervision / Approval of Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of the Fire Protection System shall be registered with and on the approved list of Qatar Civil Defence A condensed course for easy learning of the Qatar Civil Defense rules and regulations and their practical applications in the field of MEP projects with additional knowledge of NFPA standards and international codes for approvals
28 Aug 2019, Sat-Mon-Wed, 7.00pm-9.00pm,15 Hours Contact our consultants for Consultation and Registration: Mob: +974 3110 0686 / 7770 7246 / 6646 4941 / 3370 8684 Tel: +974 4476 0135 / +974 4476 0546 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org For Course Registration: https://greenintlupdaexamtraining.com/regsiter-for-training-courses-upda-civil-upda-mechanical-upda-electrical-upda-chemical-qcdd-leed-ga-pmp-ccp-revit-upda-qatar/
· Mechanical Engineers with MME UPDA Licence
· Mechanical Engineers with MME UPDA Licence · Company should have at least one QCD approved Engineer · Application submission and results only through PRO of the company · Time available for candidate after applying for exam is 5-10 days maximum
The exam pattern is objective questions (25 questions) and the duration is 1.5 Hours. · Open Book Examination, Books will be provided by QCDD · 70% Minimum mark requirements for passing the exam
1. Fire prevention and fire fighting Qatar Civil Defense Department · Introduction · Regulations Overview · Applications of Regulations with examples 2. Introduction to the fields of MEP System controlled and monitored by QCDD · Life safety · Fire fighting · ACMV · Fire Alarm 3. NFPA standards applicable to MEP items · NFPA-10 : Fire Extinguishers · NFPA-13: Fire Fighting Sprinklers · NFPA-14: Fire Fighting stand pipe – hose reel system · NFPA-20: Firefighting Pumps · NFPA-22: Fire water tanks · NFPA24: Fire water mains · NFPA-25: Standard for fire system Maintenance ( Water based) · NFPA-101: Life safety code The QCD approves the firefighting system if the design is adhering to the above mentioned codes and standards. 4. Life safety with general considerations as per NFPA 101, QCDD regulations · Type of building · Type of occupancy · Number of floors and maximum habitable heights and floor areas · Number of basements · Escape routes, egress calculations · Car parks 5. Review of documents to be prepared prior to requesting QCD Inspection – Inspection to be attended by QCD approved Engineers (Contracting firm) 6. Review of Process for uploading drawings and calculations for approval of QCDD
7. Review of requirements during Inspections of QCDD 8. Study Materials and Mock Up test · PDF files ( softcopy) of ppt presentations and NFPA standards will be provide · Mock Up test will be conducted in PC just like QCD and for reference PDF files of NFPA are provided
COURSE FORMAT Course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples, questions and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. Students will also be given quizzes at the end of each chapter to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions to take home and prepare for the exam. The sessions will be MCQ oriented to make the engineers familiar with the patterns and gain speed and accuracy in tackling the MCQ type of questions.
Course Wrap Up & Mock Exam Here, we go over the course key points reminding students about all each Areas, concepts and techniques and how they connect and add value. The instructor will also review the application process with the students in order to make sure, they are ready to apply and sit for the MME exam, and they know how to approach the examination process.
Highlights of Exam Preparation training
- Training will be conducted by Industry Experienced & Accredited Trainers
- Complete ppt course presentation, pdf materials ( soft copy ) for refreshing the fundamental Engineering concepts will be provided to training participants
- Chapter wise simulation exercises will be performed during the training
- Full length simulation exams will be conducted as part of training
- Free Re-training will be facilitated in our public training programs for No-pass participants at Green International’s premises by inducting them in to ongoing training sessions
- Guidance will be provided for MME application process and submission.
For registration in our website: ( Attractive Offers and Preferences for Our Direct Website Registration Participants-Click below link )
Mob: +974 31100686 / +974 33708684 Tel: +974 4476 0135 / +974 4476 0546 Email:email@example.com