UPDA MMUP EXAM QATAR
We are providing high quality comprehensive training for UPDA MMUP EXAM QATAR and preparation support for achieving MME License in 1st attempt through our Practice exams and full fledged MME documents submission support.
UPDA MMUP EXAM QATAR – PATTERN,GRADES,LISTED UNIVERSITIES ,PCC & FAQ
- Computer based one-hour exam
- 25 or 27 objective questions(each question has 4 or 5 options answers) are displaying,need to get thirteen (13) right answers
- Each right answer calculated as four marks
- Every applicant can avail exam four chances until get your license
- Those who are all availing the first exam can supposed to know the result immediately
- Can access the system calculator if needed
- Could not find or customize the UPDA syllabus for this exam. Kindly find the expected syllabus from our overall collective information’s from the participants, who got license from UPDA/MMUP/MME.
UPDA MMUP MME GRADES
- MME is awarding grades such as trainee, A,B, C after successful completion of computer based test
- Grade Assessment factors are experience, exam score, education background, job roles from your career profile.
- Trainee (0 to 5 years’ experience), “C” grade (5-7 years’ experience),“B” grade (7 & above years’ experience), “A” grade (10 & above years’ experience)
- UPDA MMUP MME license holders can renew every 3 years once obtaining license. (That moment, engineers shall request for upgrading their grade)
UPDA University List (<<Click here for India / Flipino / Pakistan Etc,,, University List)
UNLISTED UNIVERSITY PROCESS
1. You can apply for exam as usual, while submission, in university column you may choose some other listed universities from your countries listed.
2. In MMUP review process, they will reject your application and initiate the process for adding your university. print out the rejection letter and take that to Ministry of Supreme Council on C Ring Road (Beside Naseeb Al Raabi)
3.They have 2 departments here, one handling the high school section and other university section.
4.You need to get your 10th and 12th Mark-sheet attested and then submit the same along with a application form in the high school department which will then verify and issue a equivalency certificate after a week.
5.Take that certificate and head over to the university section along with you degree certificate. They will provide you with a data waiver form which should be filled with personal details & college details and contact person in college along with Email ID (official, they don’t accept gmail or yahoo or other IDs) and returned back to them along with a copy of your degree certificate.
6.They send a mail to concerned person at college and once he responds they form a committee to accept or reject your application and then issue a equivalency letter.
UPDA FAQ (<<Click UPDA FAQ for PDF of ENGG-CATEGORY,VISA,TIME FRAME,TRANSCRIPTS )
PCC or GOOD CONDUCT CERTIFICATE GUIDELINES
2. Get it attested at MOFA, Qatar (C Ring Road Near Gulf Cinema).
3. Take the attested home Country PCC along with couple of photos to CIED Office on Salwa Road.
4. Fill the application form and handover the home country PCC in original along with photo to them.
5. After 3-4 working days, you will receive a SMS to collect the Qatar PCC.