What is LEED?
In 1993, United States Green Building Council was formed. Looking at the amount of energy that buildings consume, it was soon realized that a system was required to define and measure ‘green buildings’. This led to the birth of LEED- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
The LEED certification process allows a building to earn points from nine basic areas. Our courses will familiarize you with these areas so you can fully understand the certification process. The nine key aspects include: Integrative Process, Location and Transportation, Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation, Regional Priority and based on these categories, a project can earn one of four LEED rating levels: LEED Certified, LEED Silver, LEED Gold, or LEED Platinum. leed courses
The LEED Green Associate credential demonstrates a solid and current foundation in green building principles and practices. From marketers to lawyers, landscape architects to education professionals, and product manufacturers to policymakers, LEED Green Associates enjoy a broad understanding of sustainability that bolsters their careers and enhances their lives.
LEED Green Associate Exam Course Objectives
- Introduce the tasks necessary to effectively and safely administer LEED
- Define the current LEED rating systems, and market adaptations
- Work with other professionals on LEED projects
- Review existing projects and learn how to use the new LEED v4 requirements
- Understand LEED core concepts and credit categories for all building types
- Capture knowledge of LEED BD+C Knowledge and Task Domains when preparing for the LEED Green Associate exam
Who should attend LEED Green Associate Exam?
- Developers, Building Owners, Client Representatives, Architects, Engineers, construction managers, Consultants
- Multi-building facility managers, government facility managers, property managers
- General contractors, commercial HVAC Contractors, Insulation contractor,
- Environmental, Health and Safety Managers, Sustainability Managers & Facility Managers
- Utility representatives and managers
- Anyone interested in green building design & construction
LEED Green Associate Certification Exam Requirements
You have to fulfill at least one of the following
- You must have previous experience supporting a LEED registered project
- You must have experience working in a sustainable field of work
- You must have attended an education program that addresses green building principles
Course Fees – Contact our respective Branch Consultants
LEED Green Associate exam Training Fees Includes:
- 15 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Complete Set of High Quality Study Materials
- LEED Associate Exam Questions Mock Tests using Simulation Software
- Course completion certificate
Value Added Benefits
- LEED Certificate course Preparation study reference Books
- Module wise Simulation Exercises
- Full Length Exam Simulation Exercises
- Assistance for Application Process
- Flexible Timings / Evening Sessions
- Industry Experienced Experts as Faculties
- Best institute for LEED Certification Training
- Leading and Professional Training Center in Qatar, Kuwait, Chennai & Mumbai
How do I prepare for LEED Green Associate? and Exam Details
- The LEED Green Associate exam measures your ability to understand and support green design, construction and operations.
- Two hour computer-based test.
- 100 randomly delivered multiple-choice questions.
- Your score will be available immediately at the end of the exam, and you will receive printed score report.
- A passing score is 170 or higher on a scale of 125 to 200.
LEED Certification Exam Fee
Application : $50
Full exam : $200 ($250 for non-members)
Maintenance : $50 every two years
Chennai : +91 84289 50588
Kuwait : +965 6077 4066
Register with Confidence to Achieve Success on 1st Attempt
- Introduction to Green Buildings & LEED Credential
- Review of local Green Building Regulations
- Introduction to LEED Rating Systems
- Location and Transportation
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Integrative Process
- Bonus Categories
- Discussion on exam preparation strategy
- Mock up Exam