MMUP ENGINEER REGISTRATION (UPDA)& TRAINING
mmup exam failed mmup grading system mmup engineer registration
UPDA QATAR EXAM SYLLABUS l QATAR MME/MMUP/UPDA EXAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS / MMUP EXAM FAILED / MMUP GRADING SYSTEM
BRIEF EXPLANATION of EXAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND UPDA QATAR EXAM SYLLABUS
A) Preliminary Requirements
Bachelor Engineering Degree
Qatar Valid Id
*** Need to open Hukoomi Account with the above details with your Qatar Mobile Number. For new account, we need to go and collect PIN Number in Qatar post directly now days***
To Open Hukoomi Account
1. Open the following website (or search hukoomi-Qatar in Google)
2. Click ‘Register’ it will prompt to ENTER your qatar ID number and mobile number to open the account.
3. The website will verify your mobile number with qatar ID and if it is OK you can open the account.
This Hukoomi account can be utilized for other government services also.
B) Check List
# University – Check your University whether it is already listed in MME List of Approved
# If not Listed – Need to do Some Paper Works
C) Requirements (Mandatory)
# Degree Certificate (Should be Attested from Home Country and Qatar)
# Consolidated Mark sheet /Overall Marksheet – Need to produce Each Semester attested Marksheets, if you don’t have Consolidated Mark sheets
# PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
# CV, PHOTO, PASSPORT
# Current Working Company Details as per your Qatar ID
All Certificates must be attested by competent Authorities in Home Country and by MOFA in Qatar(Ministry of foreign affairs)
** Need to Produce Bonafide letter from your College/ university with Attestation from Home Country and MOFA
D) Experience Certificate:
a) Experience Within Qatar (Submit Experience Certificates with attestation prior to year 2014,MMUP is not considering experience certificates after 2014 if you are living without Engineer registration)
b) Previous experience certificate (Outside Qatar) shall be attested from relevant authorities of respective countries and finally to be attested by ministry of foreign affairs-Qatar.
c) Previous experience from Qatar (if you were worked in Qatar for more than one company) shall be attested from Chamber of commerce – Qatar and finally to be attested by ministry of foreign affairs – Qatar.
d) Rest of Qatar Experience is Considerable if it is Attested.
e) For Current Company Employee ID Number is sufficient.
f) Course Completion Certificates such as PMP, REVIT, PRIMAVERA, NFPA,NEBOSH shall be Submitted as additional supporting documents.
CALL > 3110 0686 / 3370 8684
UPDA QATAR EXAM SYLLABUS
E) Special / Peculiar Requirements – If University is not listed
1. You can apply for exam as usual, while submission, in university column you may choose some other listed universities from your countries listed.
2. In MMUP review process, they will reject your application and initiate the process for adding your university. print out the rejection letter and take that to Ministry of Supreme Council on C Ring Road (Beside Naseeb Al Raabi)
3.They have 2 departments here, one handling the high school section and other university section.
4.You need to get your 10th and 12th Mark-sheet attested and then submit the same along with a application form in the high school department which will then verify and issue a equivalency certificate after a week.
5.Take that certificate and head over to the university section along with you degree certificate. They will provide you with a data waiver form which should be filled with personal details & college details and contact person in college along with Email ID (official, they don’t accept gmail or yahoo or other IDs) and returned back to them along with a copy of your degree certificate.They send a mail to concerned person at college and once he responds they form a committee to accept or reject your application and then issue a equivalency letter.
G) Document Formats (soft copy) for uploading
Make the documents in following formats after completes the above procedure mentioned.
1. Engineering degree (PDF-But front side and attested pages should be in single file. Which
means in PDF file first page should be your degree and second page should be attested page)
2. Work experience certificate and training certificate (PDF- same as above)
3. Qatar PCC (PDF)
4. Qatar ID (JPEG – Front and back in single file) ,5. Photo (JPEG)
6. Passport (PDF-Including stamped page (if applicable) in single file)
7. Curriculum vitae (PDF-All pages in single file)
Note: Give name to each file. Like Engineering degree, Experience 1, Experience 2 etc. Don’t put serial number at front.
CALL >3110 0686 / 6646 4941
H) Document Uploading Procedure
1. Again login to www.baladiya.gov.qa website using above hukoomi User ID and password.
Click English or Arabic language. Then select Engineers & Engineering committee option.
2. Click ‘New engineer registration’ option. Then an uploading page will open which will
automatically guide you for stage by stage uploading. At each stage you have to upload the relevant documents.
3. First you have to feed your personal data’s.
4. Second Educational qualifications then experience etc.
5. Finally it will ask any other documents. In that you have to upload balance documents like curriculum vitae, passport copy etc.
6. After click the final confirmation it will generate three pages with all data’s you feed with registration number. Print these three pages and keep it with you.
7. Affix your photo in the generated page and sign in relevant locations.
MMUP UPDA APPLICATION PROCEDURE STEPS(PDF CLICK>>) for MMUP Exam Failed Candidates/MMUP Grading System
For more information about Management Courses: http://greenintl.net/Qatar.aspx